Apollo Health Cannington
Conveniently located within Cannington Hometown
Apollo Health Medical Centre is very easy to access and located across from Dan Murphys in Cannington Hometown.
Download our Medical Patient Form.
- General Practice (appointments based)
- Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Walk In ‘UrgentCare’ Clinic
- Skin Cancer & Minor Surgery Clinic
- Vasectomy Clinic
- Wizard Warehouse Pharmacy (co-located next door)
- General Health for all ages and both sexes
- Antenatal Care
- IMPLANON insertion and removal
- Chronic disease management
- Mental Health
- Closing the gap
- Work Cover
- Driver’s license medical
- Pre-employment and insurance medicals
Apollo Health Cannington is a predominantly bulk-billing centre. Failure to turn up for a booked appointment without cancelling at least 1 hour before will incur a fee of $60.
Ample free patient and disabled parking available within Cannington Hometown. The medical centre is accessible from two roads; William Street or Albany Highway.
TRAIN: Cannington Hometown is serviced by the Armadale Train line – visitwww.transperth.wa.gov.au or call 13 62 13. Cannington Hometown is just a thirteen minute walk from the Beckenham Train Station.
BUS: The bus interchange is located on Albany Highway, Beckenham and is a 3 minute walk to the centre.